5 things you don’t know about Adventures by Disney
1) Adventures by Disney isn’t just for families. Couples and singles are welcomed, even encouraged and there are adult-exclusive trips as well. These are available in Asia, Africa, Australia, North America, south and Central America, Europe and on river cruises. These adult exclusive trips include adult exclusive experiences from wine tastings to food tours to special privately guided tours.
2) Adventures by Disney provides two adventure guides on each trip. One of the guides is always a local from the region you are touring. The idea behind this is to help make it a culturally immersive experience for the entire family. You will engage with people, culture and traditions in ways that enrich your adventure and add meaning to your travel.
3) Adventures by Disney includes more than you realize. VIP treatment, hotel, most meals and all activities and admissions are included, making travel hassle free. And every adventure offers unique experiences that will create lasting memories.
4) Did you know you can go on a river cruise with Adventures by Disney? Enjoy sailing on the Seine, Rhine, Rhône and Danube, while all your arrangements are handled for you. These River cruises are operated by AmaWaterways. There are also Disney Cruise Line/Adventures by Disney cruise packages available in the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Northern Europe and Alaska.
5) Adventures by Disney will do private group travel as well. Explore the destination(s) of your choice with family and friends in your own private group, with your Disney adventure guides, of course!
For more information on Adventures by Disney, please contact Susan Shure travel at (609) 306-0905 or visit our website at susanshuretravel.com. #disney #adventuresbydisney #solotravel #family #travel